Construction workforce difficulties post Brexit
Brexit skills crisis could force construction firms under
As a final decision on Brexit looms, UK construction reliance on EU workers could plunge some sectors into a slump.
Biosite teamed-up with Construction Enquirer to quiz the industry about skills and to assess where the impacts might be felt.
Fears are growing that construction delays could soar post-Brexit, as contractors struggle to cope with intensifying skills shortages.
This whitepaper considers a range of risks faced and the opportunities that digital workforce management solutions offer to improve productivity on site.
“If we have no access to EU labour we will not remain in business.”
• See the results that confirm a reliance on EU labour – 71% of companies would struggle to operate
• Suggests a lack of confidence in a new generation of domestic workers filling vacancies
• Over 66% of firms don’t believe the Government understands the impact of its actions on construction
• Hear how some contractors believe the situation will improve in the long-run
• Learn about the workforce management tools that help construction businesses, by providing insights into their workers and supply chains.