Biometric Access Control and workforce management software designed specifically to solve the challenges of construction industry.
Tailored to your needs
Biosite biometric Access Control is available as a site based system or securely in the cloud, enabling the free-flow of information across multiple sites via an online portal. Multiple equipment options are available for Biosite’s biometric Access Control meaning it can be used on construction projects of any size and location. Equipment options include:
- Full height turnstile.
- Half height turnstile.
- Access Control Pod, security cabin or turnstile container.
- Portable tablet with integrated fingerprint reader.
Where Framework Agreements are in place, Biosite are able to store assets on behalf of clients at their state of the art production facility in Solihull – guaranteeing a flexible and rapid response to client needs.
Biometric Access Control Pod
Perfect for customers that require flexibility and mobility, Biosite’s biometric Access Control Pod delivers all the benefits of Biosite’s Access Control System – all within a purpose built cabin.
- Integrated full height turnstile.
- Individual branding and colour options available.
- Durbar floor, profiled finish and internal lighting.
- Manually operated galvanised shutter (electric available).
- Bespoke cabins can also be made to order to meet specific requirements.