Click here to download Biosite Standard Terms and Conditions
Biosite Systems Limited is a Limited Company registered in England & Wales under number: 07308880
Registered address: Lancaster House Drayton Road, Shirley, Solihull, West Midlands, England, B90 4NG
By accessing the website you accept and agree the following terms:-
- Biosite has compiled this website and they accept no responsibility for any loss or damage of whatever nature arising in any way out of the use of, or inability to use, this website or from any error or omission in information contained in this website. Biosite reserve the absolute right to alter, suspend or discontinue any aspect of this website or the services provided through it, including your access to it.
- Copyright and other intellectual property rights in the content of this website, including any Biosite marks, logos and brands contained in the website, belong to Biosite or its licensor(s) – who have expressly licensed content to Biosite.
- None of the content or materials available from this website, whether permission is granted for downloading and/or circulation or otherwise, may be used for commercial exploitation. You are permitted to download and store (on a temporary basis) any of the contents of the website provide that it is solely to view such contents. You are forbidden from permanently copying, storing or in any way redistributing the contents of this website except for content made specifically for download, such as fact sheets. Such content may be downloaded only for your personal use. The access, downloading and/or use by any person of anything available from this website is entirely at the user’s own risk.
- Any links to other websites have been included for convenience only and Biosite accept no responsibility or liability for the contents of, or any loss or damage caused or alleged to be caused by or in connection with use or reliance on the content of, any linked website. The inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by Biosite of any linked website or its provider.
- Whilst every care is taken to ensure that the information displayed on this website is correct, no warranty or representation is given to its quality, accuracy, fitness for purpose, usefulness or completeness, In particular the materials on this website do not give specific legal advice and should not be relied upon as doing so. In particular, users should be aware that laws and regulations might be different outside England & Wales.
- You agree to indemnify and hold Biosite, and any of its officers, employees and agents harmless from and against all and any expenses, losses, liabilities, damages, costs or expenses of any character incurred or suffered and any claims or legal proceedings which are brought or threatened, in each case arising from misuse of or conduct on, this website and/or breach of these terms.
- Biosite utilises a number of third party providers in order to supply our products and services. Suitable data protection agreements are put in place with subprocessors prior to commencement of processing. Under Article 28 of the GDPR, our customers must authorise the use of these subprocessors, and be offered the opportunity to object to changes. Objecting to subprocessors may impair our ability to provide our products and services, so we are happy to discuss any concerns. Not all subprocessors are used for all services, authorising the full list will allow us to ensure we can supply the highest quality products and services.
Biosite products in scope of the EU WEEE Directive are labelled with a crossed-out “wheelie-bin” symbol as required by this directive. The symbol indicates that the product was placed on the market after August 13, 2005 and that end users should segregate the product from other waste at end-of-life.
Biosite is fully aware of the potential impact our products may have on the environment. Hence, our product design takes into consideration the ways to reduce environmental loading from the outset of production, in addition to user needs, functionality and added value.
This symbol below on Biosite products or its packaging means that the product should not be disposed of with your other household waste. It is your responsibility to dispose of your waste equipment separately.
The correct disposal of your end-of-life equipment will help prevent potential negative consequences for the environment and human health.
Please contact us for more information regarding WEEE.