By managing multiple construction sites online from one centralised workforce management system, you will have have real-time visibility of all worker activity across all sites – from anywhere, at anytime.
With Biosite you can tailor reports to meet your specific requirements and filter by: site, region, sub-contactor, entire organisation etc. With this vital information you can then take a step back and examine trends across sites to identify potential risks and possible efficiency gains.
How does multi site access control work?
Site PC operates independently of the cloud to maintain optimum speed and performance, enabling the rapid throughput of operatives. Site PC regularly synchronises with the cloud to ensure management have accurate information.
What are the benefits of multi site access control systems?
- Total workforce management and time and attendance reporting.
- Training records are safely stored and easily accessible, moving with operative from site to site. Cannot be falsified due to fingerprint verification.
- Use data to help meet corporate social responsibility (CSR) obligations: e.g. carbon (BREEAM), local labour and apprenticeship recording and reporting.
An integrated solution
- Integrated Wireless Fire Alarms to protect your construction workforce on site whilst ensuring you comply with Health & Safety regulations.
- Integrated Delivery Management System enables the easy booking of deliveries and recording of delivery information. Visibility of available booking times and site resources allows sites to manage their vehicle movements efficiently.
- Media screens can be deployed at multiple locations around sites displaying real-time site summary information.