Swedish Support - 1st Line Support Engineer
Are you a Swedish speaking Support Engineer looking for a new opportunity within our expanding team? The 1st line support engineer- Swedish Support is responsible for assisting in the delivery of a first-class support service to all customers of Biosite Systems. Primarily acting in a 1st line support capacity, resolving issues over the phone or via remote connectivity. The role is varied and requires a team player who can prioritise their workload and manage their time efficiently and escalate technical issues to ensure a prompt resolution and closure.
The position will report directly to the Support Supervisor and is remote based with training provided for first four weeks at Biosite Head Office located in Shirley, B90 4NG. Working hours 40 per week 08.00am- 17.00pm Monday – Friday.
Main responsibilities and tasks:
– Daily monitoring of the support calls logging system
– Logging of all activity on internal ticket system
– Providing 1st line technical support and responding to support queries across the UK and Europe
– Maintain a high degree of customer service when responding to support issues
– Take ownership of support cases and seek closure ensuring all relevant support procedures are followed
– Escalation of more complex calls to the relevant support team member or other department.
Key working relationships (internal and external)
– Close working relationships with internal and external customers.
Person Profile: Essential qualifications, experience, knowledge and behaviours
– Must be fluent in Swedish language
– Proven experience in a similar IT support role with end user facing responsibilities
– Previous experience of a call logging systems and remote support tools
– A good understanding of PC hardware, server environments, networking & routing
– High emotional intelligence and self-awareness
– Able to adapt own approach and style to the situation
– Good written and verbal communication skills
– Proficient in planning, organising, and managing workload to maximise efficiency
– A team player and communicator who engages their peers to drive for continuous improvement.
– Experience of debian based linux.
– Personal resilience and be skilled at working in challenging and frustrating situations
– High emotional intelligence with good self-awareness and an understanding of how others’ see him/her in role
– Excellent written and oral communication skills
– Time management – proficient in planning, organising and managing workload to maximise efficiency
– Active Listening – identifies the key elements of others’ communications and gathers further relevant information through effective questioning, listening and summarising
To apply for this role click on this link https://assaabloy.jobs2web.com/job-invite/14986/