The SHE Show North West, 26th September 2017, Hilton Hotel Blackpool
Come and visit us at stand 22 at the SHE Show – North West on the Tuesday 26th September 2017 at the The Hilton Hotel in Blackpool.
For this year’s SHE Show North West we have a fantastic line up of speakers, including Former Professional Footballer and Chairman of the Footballers’ Association, Clark Carlisle. Clarke will openly share his very personal story and aims to help others recognise the warning signs of depression before it gets too much to handle
The theme of this year’s event is: It’s all about People, Behaviour and Culture Change.
Please click here to view the full compelling conference programme.
Please click here to register for the event (£175 + vat)
Biosite’s integrated biometric access control, workforce management and wireless fire alarm systems are designed specifically to address the complex health and safety needs of the construction industry – ensuring compliance, whilst improving productivity and reducing cost. Product highlights include:
- Global view of operations across multiple sites, from one secure online portal.
- Sub-contractors are able to pre-register operatives before they arrive on site, reducing site based registration time and ensuring the consistent capture of vital information such as CSCS, Passport/Visa and ‘Right to Work’.
- Online inductions communicate health and safety information to operatives, ensuring site familiarisation prior to arriving on site.
- Secure entry and exit to site based on accreditation information, coupled with unique biometric verification, ensures only inducted workers with genuine and up to date accreditations are granted access to site. Alleviating concerns around Illegal workers, fake documentation (eg CSCS cards) and credential expiry.
- Smooth and speedy throughput. Accurate time and attendance recording.
Mercury – Biosite’s NEW wireless fire alarm system is feature rich and offers cost effective, robust protection for construction sites and workers. The fully wireless interconnecting fire alarm system is comprised of: Base Station, Fire Alarm with First Aid Call Point, Smoke/Heat detector.
Biosite’s comprehensive product offering also includes: delivery management, document management, CCTV, time lapse, and manned guarding.
Biosite systems have completely transformed workforce management, health and safety and security within the construction sector and as the industry continues to evolve, so will Biosite. With in-house research, software development and production capability, Biosite is perfectly placed to help construction organisations streamline operations and ensure heath and safety.
Established in 2010 and currently employing over 70 people, Biosite provide systems to over 600 construction sites across the UK and have framework and supply chain agreements in place with leading construction companies, including: The Wates Group, Bouygues UK, Willmott Dixon, St George Plc | Berkeley Group and Quadrant Construction.
We hope to see you at the SHE Show – North West, where we will be delighted to demonstrate our integrated systems to you.