Safety & Health Expo 2017 welcomed tens of thousands of safety and health professionals to the ExCeL in London this week and we were delighted to meet many of them on the Biosite stand.
Visitors experienced how Biosite integrated technology streamlines operations and ensures Health and Safety for the construction industry. Our integrated solutions cover:
- Biometric Fingerprint Access Control and Workforce Management including Online Induction, Delivery Management and Document Management
- Latest Wireless Fire Alarms with First Aid Call points
- Media Screens, CCTV and Time-lapse video
Visitors got to try out our full height and half height turnstiles with integrated biometric access control, view our demo screens and see how near miss information and training logs can be recorded on our robust handheld tablets.
Highlights of the event included:
- Dame Kelly Holmes inspiring a full house
- Inspirational keynotes from Professor Brian Cox OBE, Nigel Owens MBE and Simon Weston CBE.
- Grenfell tower inquiry: Building regulations must be re-assessed. In an emotional debate, Dennis Davis of the Fire Sector Federation (FSF) said the industry was ‘creating the legacy for the next 50 years’ following the Grenfell tower fire. He said: ‘Time and time again, we are desperately worried about our building regulations, in particular the approved documents falling behind what is going on within the built environment. We must get over this.’ Read more about the FIREX International discussion here.