Steps to Report a Vulnerability.
Please report any potential or real security vulnerability claim to the Biosite Product Security Response Team via e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org
Please encrypt your e-mail with PGP and this public key.
Please include the information below in your e-mail report:
- First and last name
- Company name
- Contact phone number (optional)
- Preferred e-mail contact
- General description of vulnerability
- Product containing vulnerability (hardware and software versions) and part numbers
- Tools, hardware and other configurations required to trigger the event
- Any security or service pack updates applied
- Document instructions to reproduce the event
- Sample code, proof of concept or executable used to produce event
- Definition of how the vulnerability will impact a user including how the attacker could breach security on-site
- Affected product
- System details
- Technical description and steps to reproduce
- PoC (link)
- Other parties and products involved
- Disclosure plans/dates/drivers
- What was the purpose and scope of research being performed when found (context)?