We are all set up and ready to go!!
Join us on Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday this week (20-22 June 2017), at ExCeL London.
Visit our Stand M140 – located directly opposite entrance N2 – and experience first-hand how Biosite technology streamlines operations and ensures Health and Safety for the construction industry.
We will be showcasing our latest integrated technology solutions including:
- Biometric Fingerprint Access Control and Workforce Management including Online Induction, Delivery Management and Document Management
- Our NEW Wireless Fire Alarms with First Aid Call points
- Media Screens
- CCTV and Time-lapse video
Prominently on display will be full height and half height turnstiles with integrated biometric access control. Multiple demo screens and robust handheld tablets will demonstrate the benefits of Biosite’s integrated solutions including:
- ‘Near Miss’ reporting tool – which enables accidents or potential accidents to be easily recorded and used to produce accurate real time AFR reporting reports later.
- Online Induction and enrolment which enables operatives to be briefed on health and safety before arriving on site.
- Wireless fire alarms and call points which are fully integrated to Biosite’s access control system enabling turnstiles to free spin upon Biosite fire alarm activation along with the automatic printing of fire roll call report.
- Advanced reporting such as time and attendance, carbon (BREEAM) report, user accreditations.
IT’S NOT TOO LATE TO REGISTER
We hope to see you there !