The SHE Show North West – Biosite exhibiting on stand 22
We are delighted to be exhibiting for the first time at the SHE Show – North West on the Tuesday 26th September 2017 at the The Hilton Hotel in Blackpool. Please come and visit us at stand 22.
With the construction industry historically accounting for around 32% of attendees at the SHE (Safety, Health & Environment) shows and VolkerStevin as the headline sponsor, it’s a great opportunity for us to network and discuss how Biosite technology can help solve the health and safety challenges of the construction industry.
Previous events have proved to be a great success with the delegates commenting:
“I can genuinely say that this was the best SHE Event that I have attended in my 27 year career in Safety.
The emphasis upon people, leadership and behaviour made a refreshing change and is a welcome contrast to
the usual focus upon legislation, statistics and standards that is broadcast at many such events. The standard
of speakers not only held my interest, but also stimulated thought and ideas. I also liked the fact that the exhibition was relatively small; during the dedicated exhibition viewing times I could engage in a relaxed manner”
HSE Manager at Kier Group
“A lively, relevant and thought provoking event which was very well organised and exceeded my expectations. Excellent, witty,and relevant expert speakers kept me engaged throughout the day”
McLaren Construction – SHE Training Manager/ SHE Manager
Biosite’s integrated biometric access control, workforce management and wireless fire alarm systems are designed specifically to address the complex health and safety needs of the construction industry – ensuring compliance, whilst improving productivity and reducing cost. Product highlights include:
- Global view of operations across multiple sites, from one secure online portal.
- Sub-contractors are able to pre-register operatives before they arrive on site, reducing site based registration time and ensuring the consistent capture of vital information such as CSCS, Passport/Visa and ‘Right to Work’.
- Online inductions communicate health and safety information to operatives, ensuring site familiarisation prior to arriving on site.
- Secure entry and exit to site based on accreditation information, coupled with unique biometric verification, ensures only inducted workers with genuine and up to date accreditations are granted access to site. Alleviating concerns around Illegal workers, fake documentation (eg CSCS cards) and credential expiry.
- Smooth and speedy throughput. Accurate time and attendance recording.
Mercury – Biosite’s NEW wireless fire alarm system is feature rich and offers cost effective, robust protection for construction sites and workers. The fully wireless interconnecting fire alarm system is comprised of: Base Station, Fire Alarm with First Aid Call Point, Smoke/Heat detector.
Biosite’s comprehensive product offering also includes: delivery management, document management, CCTV, time lapse, and manned guarding.
Biosite systems have completely transformed workforce management, health and safety and security within the construction sector and as the industry continues to evolve, so will Biosite. With in-house research, software development and production capability, Biosite is perfectly placed to help construction organisations streamline operations and ensure heath and safety.
Established in 2010 and currently employing over 70 people, Biosite provide systems to over 600 construction sites across the UK and have framework and supply chain agreements in place with leading construction companies, including: The Wates Group, Bouygues UK, Willmott Dixon, St George Plc | Berkeley Group and Quadrant Construction.
We hope to see you at the SHE Show – North West, where we will be delighted to demonstrate our integrated systems to you.