Joining our mobile development team, this engineer will help to build the native Android version of our mobile products.
We’re a diverse team who look to use the right tool to solve the problem at hand, we use a broad range of technologies – so there’s plenty of opportunity to learn new things and grow as an engineer. Our products present a broad range of technical challenges, everything from complex distributed systems to sophisticated front ends for presenting large volumes of information. We like to challenge our teams to build the best products, with the best technologies.
We have a modern structure, with cross-functional agile teams supported by inter-team chapters that focus on specific skill sets. Our agile implementation isn’t just a token effort at Scrum, we believe in delivering quality working software to our customers as soon as we can!
The position is located at our Swansea office.
- Passionate about delivering quality products
- A technical degree
- At least 3 years commercial Android development experience, including experience working with Kotlin
- Well organised, punctual, and a strong communicator
- Experience working in cross-functional, collaborative, agile environments
- Experience with some of our front end technologies, including Angular.js, Angular, React, and React Native, or iOS app development
- Experience with some of our back end technologies, including C++, Node.js, Python/Django, Postgresql, and Couchbase
Salary and benefits
- Flexible hours, 40 hrs/week with core hours from 10-4
- Work-from-home days negotiable
- 24 days leave, increasing 1 day/year after 2 years of employment
- Contribution to a gym membership of your choice
- 10% time available to use on your own projects and ideas
- Company pension scheme
- Varied work with plenty of opportunity to experiment with new technologies
- Competitive salary