Following our recent acquisition by ASSA ABLOY and our continued success in the UK market, Biosite is expanding its team. Joining our Projects department, the Project Manager will be responsible for championing the Biosite proposition and successfully delivering the multiple high level projects for workforce management access control solution, on a national and international scale. The successful candidate will have an opportunity to develop the role and make their mark in what is a rapidly growing technology company leading the way in workforce management for construction.
Biosite provides technology-enabled solutions that have been specifically designed to optimise operational efficiency, improve health and safety, and ensure compliance for construction projects.
Biosite’s purpose is to support the digital transformation of the construction industry, by being an innovator in developing technology and software solutions that give our customers peace of mind that they are in control of their sites. Underpinned by a unique biometric algorithm, Biosite provides market-leading software solutions for workforce management, task management, material management and fire safety & security. At the heart of all Biosite solutions is the capture of quality data that is converted to valuable real-time insight, enabling our customers to make more informed decision making.
Main responsibilities & tasks – Project Management
– Deliver multiple high-level projects liaising with clients and Biosite operational and commercial teams
– Ensuring projects are delivered on time and in budget
– Manage risks to projects and take measures mitigate/remove said risks.
– Develop operational departments and implement processes/procedures to widen Biosite’s international business growth.
– Manage personnel within the relevant business departments.
– Produce risk assessments and method statements
– Report project progress on a regular basis to Head of Projects
– Survey sites and projects for requirements of operational hardware and software to meet the clients’ needs.
– International travel will be required
– Maintaining exemplary standards to build rapport with customers
– Adherence to Health and Safety and Environmental Regulations.
Key working relationships (internal and external)
– Reporting to Head of Projects, Head of Operations and Commercial team.
– Liaising with the key account sales managers to gather scope and raise variations where required.
– Liaise with internal software team to discuss requirements, developments, and strategies to ensure client satisfaction.
– Liaising with other trades on site to ensure Installations are completed
– Rapport building and listening to clients’ needs and adapting to changes.
Person Profile: Essential qualifications, experience, knowledge, and behaviours
– Well organised and punctual
– Excellent Communication Skills both verbal and written
– Good problem solver
– Ability to work on own initiative
– Ethical and trustworthy
– Maintain a professional appearance at all times
– 5 years’ experience in Project Management primarily around installation of access control, electrical systems, software and general construction.
– Valid Driver’s Licence is essential & Valid Passport.
– Strong construction industry knowledge
– Computer literacy and understanding of PC software & hardware
– A good understanding of electrical wiring and equipment
– A good understanding of networking and routing
– Valid CSCS/ECS Gold Card is preferable
– Experience of engaging with customers in a high-pressured environment
– Prince2 in Project Management
Salary & Benefits
– 24 days leave, increasing 1 day/year after 2 years of employment
– Company pension scheme
– Company vehicle and fuel card
– Training (Internally and Externally)
To apply for this role click on this link https://assaabloy.jobs2web.com/job/Solihul-Project-Manager-ENG-B90-4NG/861194801/https://assaabloy.jobs2web.com/job-invite/15669/
Image credit / Pexels – Anna Shvets