We are looking for a highly organised and detail-oriented Production Manager to join our team. The successful candidate will be responsible for coordinating the day-to-day operations of our production processes and collaborating with our Engineering Team to maintain the quality of our products. This position is office based in Solihull and we can currently offer fixed-term contract for 1 year with possibility of extending after 1 year.
What you would do as our Production Manager:
– Provide strong team leadership through supporting the team, maintaining effective working relationships, providing constructive feedback to team members and keeping all staff informed through briefs, toolbox talks and appraisals
– Plan and manage production schedule on a daily basis to meet the minimum stock levels of finished goods and installation requirements
– Collaboration with our Engineering Team to ensure the products and process are in line with our standards
– Develop and implement quality control procedures
– Attending daily meetings with internal stakeholders
– Monitor production activity, efficiency and drive Continuous Improvements
– Ensure all Safety Standards are beijing followed by team members
– Manage sickness and absences in line with company policies and procedures.
The skills and experience you need:
We are looking for someone with:
– Proven background in manufacturing/production operations ideally with minimum of 3 years experience
– Experience in reporting on key production metrics and KPIs
– Good knowledge of workplace safety, environmental regulations, 5S and Lean principles
– Problem-solving skills, with the ability to guide and mentor others
– Excellent communication skills
– Knowledge of material requirements planning (MRP) systems, Office 365 knowledge including Excel.
Apply for this vacancy here https://assaabloy.jobs2web.com/job/Solihul-Production-Manager-ENG-B90-4NG/959040701/