Your role as a Production Technician
– Operating Pick and Place and Selective soldering machine
– Testing assembled PCB boards
– Hand soldering connectors
– Quality checks on manufactured products
– Refurbishment of quarantined PCBs
– General housekeeping.
The skills and experience you need
– Experience in operating Pick and Place machine
– Experience in hand soldering
– Knowledge of electronic components
– Must be well organised and be able to handle multiple tasks and projects at a time.
– Able to work within a team and on its own.
– Time management.
Benefits of a warehouse operative
– 24 days of holiday per year
– 40 Hours per week
– Monthly pay
– Free on site car park
– On site canteen
– Pension scheme
– Employed status
– Friendly and helpful staff
To apply for this role click on this link https://assaabloy.jobs2web.com/job/Solihul-Production-Technician-ENG-B90-4NG/894333201/