HR Business Partner – 12 months Maternity Cover
Biosite provides technology-enabled solutions that have been specifically designed to optimise operational efficiency, improve health and safety and ensure compliance for construction projects.
Biosite’s purpose is to support the digital transformation of the construction industry, by being an innovator in developing technology and software solutions that give our customers peace of mind that they are in control of their sites. Underpinned by a unique biometric algorithm, Biosite provides market-leading software solutions for workforce management, task management, material management and fire safety & security. At the heart of all Biosite solutions is the capture of quality data that is converted to valuable real-time insight, enabling our customers to make more informed decision making.
Following our recent acquisition by ASSA ABLOY and our continued success in the UK market, Biosite is expanding its team. Joining our Human Resources department, the HR Business Partner will be responsible for championing the Biosite proposition and leading the HR function, providing a comprehensive HR Service supporting our managers and employees.
The position will report directly to the SVP and Managing Director – Biosite and is available as a hybrid role, combining home working with at least 1 day per week working from the Biosite head office in Solihull (West Midlands).
Main responsibilities and tasks
– Manage complex employee relations casework including dispute resolutions, disciplinaries, grievances, absence, retirement, and redundancy, as necessary
– Apply HR and business knowledge evidencing appropriate decision-making skills
– Develop HR policy and procedures to drive performance and mitigate disputes
– Continuously monitor and review HR policies and processes and implement changes where necessary
– Drive alignment between HR strategy and business goals
– Participate in the implementation of specific projects, procedures, and guidelines to help support the strategic goals of the organisation
– Manage talent and succession planning.
– Provide first line advice on current and existing benefits for employees and managers
– Advise managers on the terms and conditions of employment and knowledge share best practice with them
– Coach and develop internal capability to anticipate and pre-empt organisational issues.
Person Profile: Essential qualifications, experience, knowledge and behaviours
– Proven HR generalist experience
– Excellent organisational and communication skills
– Strong interpersonal, influencing and negotiation skills
– Proven leadership capabilities and solid knowledge of employment legislation and its application
– Experienced in developing and supporting line managers
– Proactive team player with strong customer service and problem-solving skills
– Ability to maintain confidentiality and act with discretion
– Self-motivated and able to work under own autonomy or as part of a team.
– CIPD qualified.
To apply for this role click on this link https://assaabloy.jobs2web.com/job/Solihul-HR-Business-Partner-Construction-ENG-B90-4NG/936127201/