EN54 certified Wireless Fire and First Aid Alarm
Wireless fire alarms deigned for the construction industry
When used in conjunction with the Biosite Access Control System, the wireless fire alarm system enables automatic turnstile release upon alarm activation – allowing for faster evacuation (bi directional to allow evacuation out and emergency services in). Roll call reports will be printed listing operatives by subcontractor.
Biosite’s fully wireless interconnecting fire alarms with first aid call points are designed to be re-used on multiple projects. The solution is simple to set up on site and easy to re-configure when you want to add or remove units. On-site support – backed up by Biosite field engineers with on call availability.
Comply with latest legislation
- Complies to Joint Code of Practice (JCOP) where detection and alarms are used during the construction or renovation phase of the building.*
- HSE (HSG168; 223).
- Marked and tested by an accredited independent third party.
- Category 1 receiver – ETSI (European Telecommunications Standards Institute).
- Robust audit trail relating to the system check results, silent testing and alarm activations.
- Frequency – 869 MHz
- IP Rating – IP65
- Power – Alkaline battery pack
- Range – Subject to site conditions (>400mW transmit power)
- Sounder Volume – 85 to 102db
- System Capacity – 240 Units
*Excluding temporary accommodation units where they are: Inside the building under construction/renovation. Inside another permanent building or within 10m of such building(s).