Junior Software Engineer / Junior Android Developer
Biosite Systems Ltd is a rapidly growing technology company based in Solihull which is focused on providing biometric and construction site management solutions to the UK market.
This is an opportunity to join a team which is driven by high standards and a desire to create products that customers enjoy using. We are looking for a motivated individual who is keen to add value to our development process.
Joining our mobile applications team, this engineer will help to build new features for our Android mobile applications. While we are looking for an engineer with experience working with Android development, we are also looking for someone who is willing to learn new technologies and languages where necessary, to participate as a full member of our agile team.
The position is available at either our Swansea or Solihull office.
- Passionate about delivering quality product
- A technical degree
- Demonstrable knowledge of Android development
- A good understanding of the software development process
- Well organised, punctual, and a strong communicator
- Experience working in cross-functional, collaborative agile environments
- Experience with Kotlin
- Experience with Couchbase
- Experience with Python/Django backends
Salary and benefits
- Flexible hours, 40 hrs/week with core hours from 10-4
- Contribution to a gym membership of your choice
- 10% time available to use on your own projects and ideas
- Company pension scheme
- Varied work with plenty of opportunity to experiment with new technologies
- Competitive salary