Join us at Safety & Health Expo 2017: 20-22 June, ExCeL London. Stand M140
We are delighted to be exhibiting for the first time at the Safety & Health Expo 2017 in June at the Excel in London.
Visitors to our Stand M140 – located directly opposite entrance N2 – will be able to experience first-hand how Biosite technology streamlines operations for the construction industry.
We will be showcasing our latest integrated technology solutions including:
- Biometric Fingerprint Access Control and Workforce Management including Online Induction, Delivery Management and Document Management
- Wireless Fire Alarms with First Aid Call points
- Media Screens
- CCTV and Time-lapse video
Prominently on display will be full height and half height turnstiles with integrated biometric access control. Multiple demo screens and robust handheld tablets will demonstrate the benefits of Biosite’s integrated solutions including:
- ‘Near Miss’ reporting tool – which enables accidents or potential accidents to be easily recorded and used to produce accurate real time AFR reporting reports later.
- Online Induction and enrolment which enables operatives to be briefed on health and safety before arriving on site.
- Wireless fire alarms and call points which are fully integrated to Biosite’s access control system enabling turnstiles to free spin upon Biosite fire alarm activation along with the automatic printing of fire roll call report.
- Advanced reporting such as time and attendance, carbon (BREEAM) report, user accreditations.
Secure your place at the UK’s largest health and safety event to:
- Gain access to exclusive deals from 300+ suppliers offering training solutions, fall arrest equipment, workwear, behavioural safety solutions and much more
- Learn to successfully embed health and safety into your organisation with our free to attend CPD accredited seminars
- Get the latest legislation updates and practical guidance on protecting your teams in partnership with HSL, IOSH, RoSPA, BOHS, British Safety Council and more
- Share best practice on mitigating risks with 13,000+ like-minded health and safety professionals from a range of industries including construction, manufacturing, transport and media