Support Technician – First Line
Biosite Systems Ltd is a rapidly growing technology company which is focused on providing biometric and construction site safety solutions to the UK and European market. Our industry leading products are manufactured in the UK and our recent success means that we need to further expand our workforce.
We are seeking a first line IT support technician who will share our passion for computing and technology.
You will be working with our support team, troubleshooting issues, supporting user queries, ensuring all calls are followed up and completed in a timely and professional manner.
Daily duties include supporting customer calls; diagnosing issues on remote customer premises equipment; deploying updates and scripts on Linux servers; network planning/routing; user training and auditing.
- Good typing/word processing
- Experience of coaching and guiding others
- Good conflict resolution skills
- Investigating and finding root causes of issues
The Ideal Candidate will have:
- Previous relevant working experience in a help desk environment
- Hands on experience supporting Linux based servers
- Understanding of basic networking
- Clear & concise communication skills
The successful candidate will be subject to completing a probationary period. Salary depends on ability and experience.
Please send applications to info[at]biositesystems.com