Following the growth of our client base, we are looking to recruit an ambitious Software Developer to join our team.
Biosite Systems is a fast growing software & hardware design and development company. Based in Solihull, Birmingham, the company has been focussed on developing sophisticated and innovative software and hardware solutions for a variety of markets. Our core team consists of a number of highly experienced engineers.
Your core responsibilities will be varied. We are looking for a developer who is comfortable working in C++ on Linux but who is also happy to learn and use other technologies on other platforms.
- Programming in C++ to deliver new features for our biometric, forensic and image processing products
- Development of new client- and server-side web based software
- Competence in C++
- Broad knowledge of both Linux and Windows operating systems
- Cross platform experience, developing with g++, Visual C++ and CMake
- Experience with embedded programming
- Knowledge of database design and SQL
- Understanding of signal processing, machine learning and related fields
- A degree in computer science, engineering or other numerate discipline
- Good English and communication skills
- Well organised and punctual
- Willingness to provide customer support where necessary
- Able to adapt working processes to those of the team
Benefits and Remuneration
- Salary : dependent on experience
- Solihull location
- Pension contributions
- Varied work with plenty of opportunities to learn new technologies