QA Test Analyst
This is an opportunity to join a team which is driven by high standards and a desire to produce products that customers enjoy using. We are looking for a motivated individual who is keen to add value to our development process.
The role will require manual and automation testing across desktop, web and mobile platforms. It will require functional, non-functional and integration testing.
The key to success in this role is the ability to understand how the software products will be used in practice and help avoid pitfalls in development through early input and imaginative testing.
● Passionate about delivering quality products.
● Demonstrable abilities in requirements analysis during feature design.
● Demonstrable experience designing comprehensive test cases.
● Comfortable executing manual test cases on a regular basis.
● Able to “think outside the box” and come up with those devious test scenarios that always surprise software engineers!
● Well organised, punctual, and a strong communicator.
● Experience working in cross-functional, collaborative Agile environments.
● Experience with test automation using the Robot/Selenium framework.
● Experience with Linux.
● Experience with SQL.
Salary and benefits
● Flexible hours, 40 hrs/week with core hours from 10-4.
● Contribution to a gym membership of your choice.
● 10% time available to use on your own projects and ideas.
● Company pension scheme.
● Varied work with plenty of opportunity to experiment with new technologies.