Production Technician (Electronic Assembly) x 2
Biosite Systems Ltd is a rapidly growing technology company which is focused on providing biometric and construction site safety solutions to the UK market. Our industry leading products are manufactured in the UK and our recent success means that we need to further expand our production workforce.
We currently have a vacancy for a Production Technician working from our new Headquarters and factory facility in Shirley, Birmingham.
Your daily tasks will be based around the following activities:
- Assembly of electronic circuit boards using surface mount and through hole components.
- Final assembly of our electronic products using hand tools and light power tools.
- Operation of automatic Pick & Place machine, Reflow Oven, Wave Solder machine and other similar machinery.
- Final testing and configuration of our Wireless Fire Alarm and Access Control products.
- Refurbishing rental equipment ready for use.
- Assisting with general order preparation, receiving goods inwards and helping to maintain a safe and pleasant working environment.
The ideal candidate will have experience working within a PCB production environment, will have excellent hand solder and assembly diagnostic skills and will be able to adapt themselves to the varying needs of the production department.
Salary and Benefits
- Salary competitive depending on ability and experience
- Pension contributions
- Varied work with plenty of opportunity to experiment with new technologies