Frontend Software Engineer
Following the success of our products, we are looking for a Frontend Software Engineer to join our growing team.
Biosite Systems is a fast growing software & hardware design and development company. Based in Solihull, the company has been focussed on developing sophisticated and innovative software and hardware solutions for a variety of markets. Our core team consists of a number of highly experienced engineers. Following the commercial success of our products, we are now looking to for another engineer to join our software development team.
The position will report directly to the head of software and is located at our Solihull office.
- Mentoring junior members of our software team.
- Collaborating with stakeholders to ensure high quality features that deliver real customer value.
- Participate in code review.
- Learning new technologies to contribute to non-frontend areas such as the C++ backend.
- Experience developing commercial web applications
- Experience working on and deploying to Linux servers
- 2 years commercial development experience
- Implements quickly and correctly
- Turns difficult problems and underspecified goals into achievable projects
- Excellent communication skills
- Well organised and punctual
- Experience working in Agile environments
- Experience of diverse technologies, techniques and topics
- Experience developing mobile applications
- Experience with Bootstrap, REST APIs, PostgreSQL, Python, Django, C++, Qt, or boost
Salary and Benefits
- Salary £competitive depending on ability and experience
- Pension contributions
- Varied work with plenty of opportunity to experiment with new technologies